Back to Electrical...
- Good work done / Achievements (April 2019 to March 2020) :
- 3 rakes of Poorva Express, 4 rakes of Mumbai Mail, 2 rakes of Link Express, 1 rake of Biweekly Express, 1 rake of Lalkuan / Bhoopal Express and 1 rake of Jaisalmir Express have been converted into HOG compliant and running successfully.
- 4 rakes of Amritsar Mail have been converted to LHB rakes and running successfully.
- 3)750V external supply has been provided at Sorting Yard and Tikiapara Coaching Depot which will save huge amount of HSD Oil in situ maintenance as well as noise pollution.
- 3 nos. Passenger Escalators have been installed and commissioned at Barddhaman Station at PF No. 2/3, 4/5 and 8.
- 5)Improvement of illumination in the line with Airport Standards have been completed at Howrah, Bandel, Barddhaman, Rampurhat, Sainthia, Hooghly, Pakur, Rajgram.
- 6194 nos. of Staff Quarters have been provided with LED lights.
- 9125 nos. Photo Voltaic Modules of Solar Panel have been installed on the rooftop of New Power House, Sheds and Howrah New Station Platforms for 2965 KWp Grid connected rooftop Solar Panel which has the potential of saving Rs.1.9 Core per annum.
- Solar Geyser of capacity (2x500 LPD) have been installed and commissioned on Rooftop of Old Running Room at Azimganj for supplying hot water in the bathroom of six rooms.
- 4000 LPD Solar Water Heater will be installed on roof top of Howrah Orthopaedic Hospital and Howrah Old Station Complex for giving Hot water.
- 3 nos. High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) Fan of have been installed and commissioned at Concourse area of Howrah and Barddhaman Station Complex as energy saving measure and to reduce noise level.
- 71 nos. Sheet Moulded Compound (SMC) type Junction Box for housing open type MCBs have been installed at Howrah Station Old Complex which will help to minimise the accidental cases.
- 72 nos. USB Mobile Charging board consisting with 4 nos. USB port complete with charger and two nos. 6A, 5 pin plug socket with MCB have been commissioned at Barddhaman station.
- 104 nos. staff quarters have been rewired over Howrah Division.
- 7 nos. submersible pump motor set of different capacity have been installed and commissioned over Howrah Division.
- One 250 KVA Acoustic DG Set with AMF Panel (Make – KOEL) has been commissioned at Rampurhat sub-station.
- 12 nos. High Mast Tower of 20 Mtr. Height having 8 nos. 300 Watt LED Flood light luminaries in each tower have been commissioned over Howrah Division.
- Push-pull system has been introduced in 70 nos. AC coaches of Rajdhani Express which will help to enhance the speed and reduce the journey time.
- Confirmatory Oscillograph Car Runs (COCR) trial of Special Rajdhani Express on implementation of Push-Pull system has been conducted successfully during the period 19.11.19 to 25.11.19.
- 70 nos. prepaid type energy meter have been commissioned in vending stall at Old and New Howrah station complex.
- 9 nos. Skylight have been commissioned in concourse area of New Station Complex for utilization of Solar light in day time instead of using 4 nos. 150W LED Flood Light which has the potential of saving Rs.27594/- per annum.
- 10 nos. Fuelling Stations have been installed at Tikiapara Depot to facilitate fuelling in power cars which will save the wastage of HSD Oil and involvement of manpower. This will ultimately enhance the safety factor as wasted HSD Oil may cause fatal incident at any time
- 2 nos. Eco Friendly Filter Cleaning Fixtures have been developed and installed at Sorting Yard Coaching Depot departmentally which will help to reduce the environment pollution.
- Good work done / Achievements for the month April 2020 to August 2020
- Electrical work in connection with installation of escalator at PF No. 1&1A of Tarakeswar station has been completed in all respect and offered for passenger services on 10.06.2020.
- Electrical work in connection with installation of escalator at PF No. 2&3 of Tarakeswar station has been completed in all respect and offered for passenger services on 28.07.2020.
- Electrical work in connection with installation of escalator connecting to FOB at PF No. 1 of Nabadwipdham station has been completed in all respect and offered for passenger services on 31.08.2020.
- 6 nos. High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) installed and commissioned at concourse area of Old and New Complex of Howrah Station.
- 3 rakes of Rajdhani Express has been made “Push-pull” compatible to enhance the speed which will reduce the journey time.
- Lighting, Fans and Mobile Charging facilities have been provided in 85 nos. (TL – 82, AC – 3) of Isolation coaches. All the coaches have been provided the requisite charging also.
- SLRa of 272 nos. Parcel Expresses have been maintained during this period.
- 6 nos. RDSO Special has been maintained during this period
- 22 nos. OMS Special has been maintained during this period.
- 17 nos.Shramik Special has been maintained during this period.
- 1263653 KWh Solar Energy has been generated from total 3071 KWp grid connected roof top solar plant over Howrah division during the period
- Maintenance / monitoring work done for 60 now. Water cooler, 36 nos. DG set, 382 nos. Earth pit, Ceiling, air-circulator fan and LED lights of PF shed & open PF area of 47 nos. stations during this period.
- Aarogya Setu App have been downloaded among most of the staff and their family members of Electrical (G) Department.
- At last, but not the least, close monitoring on health condition has been kept on regular basis for all staff and their family members of Electrical (G) Department.
Source : Eastern Railway CMS Team Last Reviewed on: 07-12-2020