1) Online Bill Registration (other than salary Bill) through IPAS have been introduced & we have successfully generated required numbers of USER IDs & Passwords for this purpose to all Branch Officers in time including training + additional Net connectivity to their concerning Staffs.
2) Executing centralized comprehensive AMC of PC and PC Peripherals of the entire kanchrapara workshop including Loco, Carriage complex and Railway Hospital + Comprehensive AMC of all existing IT related network (LAN) of KPA workshop.
3) Online training regarding implementation of WAMS at Kanchrapara Worskshop has been organized (training provided by CRIS / Host – Mr. Kirpal Singh) on 25/02/2022 which was attended by officers, supervisors and staffs of KPA workshop on Zoom Meeting platform.(Total 55 participants attended the online training).
4) Vetted revised rates for Railway quarters and Government & Private parties have been implemented in February'2022.
5) WAMS (WGR) module has been implemented for Feb,2022 in Kanchrapara Workshop which is first among all workshops of Eastern Railway.
6) UTM Firewall (Make AnexGATE NGFW) with validity license for 3 years has been successfully installed and commissioned at Telephone Exchange/KPA Workshop which was inaugurated by Honorable CWM/KPA on 31.03.2022. The photograph of same is as under:-
7) 155 MBPS Railnet Internet connectivity for MPLS VPN usage has been upgraded from an existing 50 MBPS Leased Line internet of M/s RCIL and this upgraded Railnet was inaugurated by Hon’ble CWM/KPA on 28/04/2022 and internet speed more than doubled. The photograph of same is as under:-
8) Online WGR module of WAMS has successfully been implemented for March & April, 2022.