1) Online Bill Registration (other than salary Bill) through IPAS have been introduced & we have successfully generated required numbers of USER IDs & Passwords for this purpose to all Branch Officers in time including training + additional Net connectivity to their concerning Staffs.
2) Executing centralized comprehensive AMC of PC and PC Peripherals of the entire kanchrapara workshop including Loco, Carriage complex and Railway Hospital + Comprehensive AMC of all existing IT related network (LAN) of KPA workshop.
3) Online training regarding implementation of WAMS at Kanchrapara Worskshop has been organized (training provided by CRIS / Host – Mr. Kirpal Singh) on 25/02/2022 which was attended by officers, supervisors and staffs of KPA workshop on Zoom Meeting platform.(Total 55 participants attended the online training).
4) Vetted revised rates for Railway quarters and Government & Private parties have been implemented in February'2022.
5) WAMS (WGR) module has been implemented for Feb,2022 in Kanchrapara Workshop which is first among all workshops of Eastern Railway.
6) UTM Firewall (Make AnexGATE NGFW) with validity license for 3 years has been successfully installed and commissioned at Telephone Exchange/KPA Workshop which was inaugurated by Honorable CWM/KPA on 31.03.2022. The photograph of same is as under:-
7) 155 MBPS Railnet Internet connectivity for MPLS VPN usage has been upgraded from an existing 50 MBPS Leased Line internet of M/s RCIL and this upgraded Railnet was inaugurated by Hon’ble CWM/KPA on 28/04/2022 and internet speed more than doubled. The photograph of same is as under:-
8) Online WGR module of WAMS has successfully been implemented for March, 2022 and April, 2022.
9) 155 MBPS Internet connectivity has been extended to Hospital to improve routine working.
10) A complaint portal through centralized e-mail has been created so as to improve the availability and ensuring proper working of PC & PC Peripheral and Internet Connectivity. This portal is very transparent and user friendly. The links for booking a complaint on the portal have been circulated to all the departments vide this office letter no. COM/KPA/13/22/KK/311 dated 25/05/2022 with the procedures to book a complaint. The complaint links are as under:-
>> For PC & PC Peripheral :- https://tinyurl.com/kpapc
>> For Internet Connectivity :- https://tinyurl.com/kpaint
Till date, 300 nos. (Approx.) of complaints for PC & PC Peripherals and 77 nos. (Approx.) of complaints for Internet Connectivity received through above portal have been rectified. The photographs of the portal is as under:-
11) The work of “Up-gradation of Local Area Networking” have been awarded at a rate 26% less than estimated cost without considering material cost of CAT-6 to M/s Inmasa Technamic Solution Pvt. Ltd.-Kolkata so as to ensure maximum utilization of available 155 MBPS Railnet internet by eliminating the equipment /devices of existing network of KPA Workshop, which supports up to 100 MBPS bandwidth only. Upgraded Local Area Networking (LAN) has following advantages:-
ØInternet speed will be increased.
ØThis up-gradation will be a EPON based network which is a latest technology, the devices/ equipments used in this up-gradation supports up to 1000 MBPS which not only will be helpful in proper utilization of 155 MBPS Railnet internet connectivity but also supports future speed up-gradation.
ØWork efficiency of various departments of KPA workshop will be improved due to increase in network speed.
ØReliable networking as the signal does not pass through active electronic devices in PON transmission process etc.
12) The information in the Official Website of Kanchrapara Workshop has been converted to Hindi. Now the viewer can click to Hindi button on top of the website to view the contents in Hindi.