A). The firm should have :-
1) Good Infrastructures for pathological and radiological investigation .
B. Human resource:-
1) Medical Officer-The specialist in the concerned field should be available.
2) Technician-Should have requisite qualification in the concerned field.
3) Other paramedical staff be available for take care of patient during investigations
C. Other criteria:-
1) It will be suitably placed for taking the patient smoothly.
2) There should be sufficient space out side hospital for parking of vehicle (Ambulance).
3) There should be sufficient infrastructure inside hospital premises for managing emergency if arises during stay of the patient at hospital.
4) The Diagnostic centre /hospital nearer to RPH Hospital will be preferred.
5) All licenses necessary to run such an establishment must be available for inspection.
6) Must all time to obtain, maintain and sustain the valid registration, recognition and high quality and standard of its services and to have all statutory/mandatory licenses, permits or approval of the concerned authorities under or as per existing laws.
7) In case of emergency, arrangements should be done to deliver the reports through E-Mail/SMS/Whatsapp/over phone etc at the earliest
8) Reports of all patients should be submitted within 24 hrs.
9) The Diagnostic centre/Hospital will provide cashless services to the patient(s) and payment will be done by Railway on receiving Bills on monthly basis.
10) Rates shall be fixed throughout the empanelment period and will be valid till rates are revised by CGHS.
11) Upper Ceiling limit of expenditure for clinical investigation for referred patient of HU would be:-
A.For single Doctor’s post Rs. 5000/- p.m.
B.For two doctors post Rs. 10,000/- p.m.
12) The Railway Administration reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the Offers without assigning any reason whatsoever.
(EIO may be extended after expiry of agreemental periodby going further mutual agreement between Railway and the centre subject to satisfactory performance.)
Eastern Railway Website – www.er.indianrailway.gov.in