EOI for 2 yrs for tie-up for treatment ofMultispecialty Facilities for Railway Beneficiaries of Eastern Railway Hospital, Liluah through MoU on Bill Payment system
& Terms and Conditions
EASTERN RAILWAY HOSPITAL
No: Cashless (HD)/LLH Dated: 29.06.2019
EOI ( EXPRESSION OF INTEREST)
Sub: EOI (Expression of Interest) for two (2) years towards entering into tie-up
with CGHS, ECHS, ESI empanelled private hospitals and other private
hospitals in and around Liluah & Howrah at CGHS rates for of all
Multispecialty facilities available in those for Railway Beneficiaries of
Eastern Railway Hospital, Liluah through MoU (Memorandum of
Understanding) on Bill Payment system.
Eastern Railway Hospital/Liluah is a 96 bedded Hospital. Chief Medical Superintendent/Eastern Railway Hospital/Liluah invites “Expression of Interest (EOI)” from CGHS, ECHS, ESI empanelled private hospitals and other private hospitals in and out around Liluah & Howrah at CGHS rate with discount for treatment of multispecialty facilities in those hospitals for Railway Beneficiaries of Eastern Railway, Liluah through MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) on Bill Payment system.
For EOI, Scope of Work, Terms & Conditions and Rates as per CGHS of 2014 (Kolkata specific as last updated CGHS authorities) is to be collected from the office of the Chief Medical Superintendent/Eastern Railway Hospital/Liluah or the same may also be downloaded from website “ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in”.
The responses may be submitted to the office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, Eastern Railway Hospital/Liluah on and before 14.08.2019.
For any further clarification the Chief Medical Superintendent, Eastern Railway Hospital, Liluah may be contacted ( E-mail.ID- firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chief Medical Superintendent
Eastern Railway Hospital/Liluah
Scope of Work
1. The patient sent for treatment from E.R. Hospital/Liluah should be admitted in the hospital at any
hour of the day without prior appointment on being referred by the competent authority
nominated by CMS/E.R. Hospital/Liluah.
2. Tie up concerned Hospital should provide their Ambulance facility for transportation of patients
from E.R. Hospital/Liluah to the Tie-up hospital and back to the E.R. Rly. Hospital/LLH if required in
3. In the event of a patients found unfit for Surgery after admission and pre-surgical investigations at
the tie-up hospital, written intimation is to be immediately sent to CMS/LLH or concerned in-
charge of the department of E.R/hospital/LLH and arrangement should be made by the tie-up
hospital for returning that patient immediately back to E.R. Hospital/Liluah in the ambulance of the
tie-up hospital. In this cases bills will be raised for the initial stayal before returning not as per
package but as per the rate of accommodation charges of that Hospital, investigation charges and
medicine charges as per MRP.
4. As far as practicable, patients requiring non operative supportive & symptomatic management/
palliative treatment should be sent back to E.R. Hospital/Liluah for optimal patient management,
after diagnosis and investigations are completed.
5. In case of acute emergency or potential life threatening conditions, patient may be admitted over
telephonic, approval by the CMS/E.R. Hospital/Liluah or by treating doctor/ emergency duty doctor
and confirmed documentary evidence to be collected from CMS office/ E.R. Hospital/Liluah at a
later date immediately.
6. In operations requiring implants/stent etc. an approximate estimated cost of implants likely to be
used, should be sent to the In-charge of respective department of surgery for formal approval prior
Terms & conditions
1. Rates for nature of procedure have been clearly quoted in the package charges which is same as
latest CGHS Rates for Kolkata indicating the details of facilities available with the following
2. All the costs of package rates should be inclusive of all taxes as applicable time to time as per policy
of Govt. of India or Govt. of West Bengal. Increase in taxes rate due to change in Government
policy will not born by Rly. Administration during the period of contract.
3. Patients sent from E. R. Hospital, Liluah should be admitted on priority basis and should never be
refused on the on the ground of non availability of beds.
4. Contract may be of two year subject to satisfactory performance as per same rates, terms and
5. Presence of in-house specialists with National and international repute and detail specialized
curative facilities must be available in tie-up hospital.
6. Each patient will be sent with a referral letter from CMS/LLH and accordingly bills within the
package limit to be preferred by the firm. If the same patient is admitted twice or more separate
referred letter will be issued for referral and accordingly bills are to be prepared for each occasion.
7. This agreement between firms and Railways will remain in force for a period of two years. It should
be open to party to terminate this agreement any time during its currency by giving 1(one)
month’s notice in advance to the other party in writing.
8. Utmost care will be given during treatment.
9. Payment will be made through electronic mode (NEFT, RTGS etc) made to the tie-up hospital.
10. Any dispute/difference arising out of said agreement shall be referred to General Manager,
Eastern Railway in terms of provisions under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
11. Penalty Clause, if the Hospital fails to follow up any of the conditions mentioned above, liquidated
damage will be charged by the hospital authorities, which is considered reasonable by the hospital
authority in relation to the rates quoted by the hospital. If necessary, the money will be deducted
from the pending bills.
12. Bill will be submitted in triplicate to this CMS office with supporting documents.
Signature of the Tenderer(s) for & on behalf of The President of India