The present Executive Committee Comprises
Ex-Officio President - Mrs. Poonam Chandra
Secretary - Mrs. Anita Gupta
Treasurer - Mrs. Poonam Yadav
The Organization is actively and regularly holding various occasions and activities as enumerated herewith :-
Child Education - There is one RMP (English Medium) School at KPA wherein ERWWO has sponsored one Music Teacher and one Ayah for proper care in these spheres. To promote Education ERWWO/KPA has been giving Awards to all Meritorious Students who stand 1st in their respective classes.
Economic Upliftment - To make the Women & Female Wards of Railway Employees self dependent to some extent stitching of Uniforms and garment preparation is done under the guidance of ERWWO/KPA.
Cultural Upliftment - ERWWO/KPA has recently opened a Music Academy (Dance, Instrumental & Vocal Music) at Kazi Nazrul Islam Institute / KPA for the betterment of the Wards of Railway Employees on these score.
Annual Activities - 1. On Spot Drawing & Painting Competition
2. Essay Writing Competition
3. School Day Celebration
4. Fruit & sweets Distribution to Indoor Patients
5. Family Welfare Camps
6. Cultural Programs on various auspicious occasions
7. Propagation of Scouts & Guides Movement
8. Hariyali Teej
9. Women's Day
10. Cash Awards to Meritorious Students & Lady Employees
11. Representation in the Hospital Visiting Committee
12. Health Check-up programme by ERWWO.
In addition to the above the ERWWO/KPA Unit is always on the forefront in lending their valuable and active support towards causes concerning Women.