Screen Reader Access Skip to Main Content Font Size   Increase Font size Normal Font Decrease Font size
Indian Railway main logo
Search :
Find us on Facebook   Find us on Twitter View Content in Hindi
National Emblem of India

About Us

Divisions

News & Updates

Tenders

Supplier Information

Passenger information

Contact Us



 
Bookmark Mail this page Print this page
QUICK LINKS

Introduction / Brief history of department / wing :

Halisahar Stores Depot is o­ne of the oldest and major stocking depots in Eastern Railway. It was established in the year of 1913 o­n an area covering 48.126 acres of land. In the year 1921, a part of it was established in Kanchrapara Workshop Loco Complex and in 1975 , this part is recognized as individual depot. There are 19 wards for stocking, issue of various new materials including auction section for sale of scrap materials of Kanchrapara Workshop & Sealdah division.




Source : Eastern Railway CMS Team Last Reviewed on: 17-04-2014  


  Admin Login | Site Map | Contact Us | RTI | Disclaimer | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy Valid CSS! Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict

© 2016  All Rights Reserved.

This is the Portal of Indian Railways, developed with an objective to enable a single window access to information and services being provided by the various Indian Railways entities. The content in this Portal is the result of a collaborative effort of various Indian Railways Entities and Departments Maintained by CRIS, Ministry of Railways, Government of India.