1) Season tickets are issued to the intending passengers together with an Identity Card on realisation of an amount of Re. 1.00 in addition to the MST / QST fare.
2) Season ticket without identity Card and photo of the holder affixed thereon are invalid. Identity Card remain valid for 7 years.
3) Season tickets must bear the signature or thumb impression of the holder, in the absence of which the ticket would be treated as invalid.
4) Season tickets can be issued for a maximum distance of 150 Kms. for both suburban and non-suburban Section for general passengers as well as students.
5) Season ticket holders can carry luggage of 10 Kgs. in 2nd Class and umbrella, tiffin box etc. are allowed to carry free of cost.
6) Season tickets beyond 150 Kms. to be issued over sections where this facility was being enjoyed prior to 01.04.1951.
7) Luggage should not be booked over and above the free allowance in the E.M.U. trains on season tickets.
8) The excess luggage beyond the free allowance can be booked on season tickets only in brake van.The fare for QST is 2.7 times of MST fare.
9) The season tickets are not transferable.
10) Season tickets can be issued upto 3 days in advance of the date of expiry of the earlier ticket.
11) Season ticket for SC / ST students are issued at 50% of rates applicable to general students season tickets.
12) Season ticket holders are not permitted to travel in reserved coaches and trains governed by distance restrictions.
13) The student studying upto Class X standard are entitled to free MST.
14) Low value MST holders can travel upto the distance of 100 Kms only and will be priced uniformly at Rs 15/- on production of certificate from the MP/MLA (under his constituency)/DM/SDO/BDO that the concerned persons are working in an unorganised sector and his/her income is less than Rs 400/- per month. A separate income certificate issued by competent Govt. official like BDO/ Tehsildar etc. will also be mandatory for availing of this Low value MST.
15) Season ticket to children will be issued at half of the adult season ticket fare.
VENDORS' SEASON TICKETS
(i) This Season ticket is valid for travel in Second class only.
(ii) The maximum distance unit for which a VST can be issued will be 150 Kms.
(iii) Identity Cards will be issued to the holders of VSTs except in cases where these are issued in conjunction with the normal monthly MST for which the Identity Card is already available.
iv) A free allowance of 60 Kgs. shall be admissible on the outward journey subject to the condition that they do not carry anything with them except empty. Cans / baskets etc. on their return journeys.
(v) If the extra luggage in excess of the free allowance of 60 Kgs. in the onward journey is carried and defected, the weight in excess of the six times the normal luggage scale rate subject to the minimum of Rs. 50/- in normal circumstances.
SECOND AND FIRST CLASS MONTHLY SEASON TICKET FARES
|Distance(Kms) ||II Class ||I Class |
|Rs. ||Rs. |
|1-10 ||60 ||240 |
|11-15 ||75 ||300 |
|16-20 ||90 ||360 |
|21-30 ||105 ||420 |
|31-35 ||120 ||480 |
|36-40 ||135 ||540 |
|41-45 ||150 ||600 |
|46-50 ||165 ||660 |
|51-55 ||180 ||720 |
|56-60 ||195 ||780 |
|61-65 ||195 ||780 |
|66-70 ||210 ||840 |
|71-75 ||225 ||900 |
|76-80 ||240 ||960 |
|81-85 ||235 ||940 |
|86-95 ||270 ||1080 |
|96-100 ||285 ||1140 |
|101-110 ||300 ||1200 |
|111-115 ||315 ||1260 |
|116-125 ||330 ||1320 |
|126-135 ||345 ||1380 |
|136-140 ||360 ||1440 |
|141-150 ||375 ||1500 |
1. The above fares will be same for all the distances within each distance slab.
2. Children of 5 years and under 12 years of age and students upto the prescribed age limit are to be charged half of the above fares.
3. Season tickets beyound 150 Kms. will be issued only over sections where this facility was being enjoyed prior to 1.4.1951.
4. Quarterly Season tickets will be charged at 2.7 times of the normal adult / child MST fare.